Sworn translations of public documents

                                                                                                                                    © snowing12 / stock.adobe.com



Do you need a sworn translation of a (personal) document? In most cases a sworn translation is required for official documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates or other official documents in private contexts and commercial register documents for example in business contexts. It is my pleasure to provide sworn translations of such items - stamped and signed. Some of these documents if issued outside of Germany require an Apostille for the signatures they bear. You can find out about the individual requirements at the relevant office.  Or you could give me a call - chances are good I have dealt with your kind of instrument before.



In all translation projects I do commit myself to:


     -   particular care when working on any task


     -   impeccable quality in any translation to the best of my knowledge and belief


     -   on-time delivery with the agreed delivery term


     -   treating any of your documents with absolute confidentiality



Please contact me if you have any further questions.

                                                                                                                                    © Andrey Popov / stock.adobe.com

It is my pleasure to translate:


- Birth certificates


- Marriage certificates


- Criminal records check


- Driving licences


- Divorce decrees, records of no marriage


- Certificates of registration



Calculation of prices

For reasons of transparency, I do calculate my prices for a translation per word on the source text. If you wish, it is also possible to calculate the prices on the basis of:


     -   standard lines (55 characters)


     -   standard pages


There will be an additional charge for my stamp and signature. Please feel free to give me a call or inquire by email. I am happy to give an individual quote.


By the way: I am also answering to urgent rquirements and rush orders.

                                                                                                                                 © SFIO CRACHO – stock.adobe.com

Read more about sworn translations in my blog.